my JOY file.
Did I ever mention that my "word" for Twenty Eleven IS JOY.
I have decided that this November I will make a record of what brings me JOY.
It is a pretty similar concept to Thanksgiving but hopefully with a fresh twist.
This is the opening page to my journal this year, along with this verse
When your words came, I ate them;
they were my JOY and my hearts delight,
for I bear your name, O Lord God Almighty
JEREMIAH 15:16
The greatest lesson so far has been about awareness.
Having the word "JOY" in my mind and on my heart as a tool.
More than anything else it has been a reminder not to allow people, comment and situations to steal my JOY.
A reminder to ask God to be present in the everyday stuff and know the JOY of seeing his hand of blessing over "the good, the bad and the ugly".

3 comments:
I'm inspired. I'm gonna join you and try to do a a joyful or thankful journal entry every day.
:D
Lovely image
I love your blog Meredith. It brings so much JOY (the hose, frogs, yellow climbing roses, 2 little chums together, garden growing - delightful)
Post a Comment