Like most pre-schoolers Capri is happy to play by herself and Church has been not different. Anviti (Dingi to her friends) is almost a year older than Capri but rarely have they really played together. Today was different. We had set up a little play area at the back of church and they were having a great time together - pretty quietly. During the closing song there were sweet giggles rising from both of them. I couldn't see them but I enjoyed watching the smile spread over Paul's face at the front as he lead the worship but taking in the girls giggles.
After the service the played outside and the took off down the driveway together. Thankfully it was one of the few times I was watching. But others were watching too, and a big friend was soon by their side.
Just love church family.

No comments:
Post a Comment