Monday, May 30, 2011

ME, the birthday Girl.


Here we are back at the gallery for a yummy pre-birthday breakfast, with the added bonus of a surprise guest in Ros. It was such a lovely moment. Not to sure about the new hair-do, certainly not offering it's best moment here :)
 Afternoon Tea on the day at The Daily Ritual. Bronte and I enjoyed these wicked Hot Chocolate and Ross took it upon himself to stick a candle in a lemon tart when he discovered we were celebrating. What a lovely thought.
First iPhone4 family selfy.

 This lovely man COOKED for my birthday. 
This is a very rare occurrence at our place. 
On this particular occasion it was not baked beans on toast but a beautiful seafood chowder. 
I am one lucky woman.
I wonder what it will be next year??

Laren and Dan came over after dinner and bought desert.
Lovely chocolatey Mousse.
Thanks one and all for making in a very happy day.

No comments: