Monday, June 7, 2010

today

Paul and I had made a conscious decision this morning not to nag Bronte to keep moving. She was told that if she was not ready to leave at the set time, she would be catching the bus for the rest of the week. Paul and I were sitting on the blue lounge as Capri stood flicking through my new 'Slow Cooking' cookbook at the coffee table she called out "Monte, are you ready? Come on, Oh o Oh, Come on, Come on. I think that this is her longest and funniest communication to date. The Oh o Oh is kind of like a family cooee and a little hard to express with letters, but it made it even funnier. Maybe you had to be there. The fact that she was filling in the absence of our normal nagging, makes me realise how constant it must be. I will aim to continue the nag free mornings and leave it to Capri.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Did she catch the bus? ;)

mh said...

No, she knew we were serious and with her sisters encouragement made it to the car on time.