Monday, October 13, 2008

Sad & Glad DDH

Well most of you already know that Miss Capri has been diagnosed with DDH Developmental Dysplasia (of the) Hip - at least I think that is what is stands for and how it is spelt. SO tomorrow we go to Tamworth to have a Pavlik harness fitted, probably for 12 weeks.

Truth is I am SAD - I have been really enjoying this sweet baby and would rather continue doing that without the constraints of something that I can't remove.
SAD that for a period we won't be able to bath her at home in the big bath.

But I am....
GLAD that it has been picked up,
GLAD that it can be sorted without surgery (hopefully)
GLAD that she will walk without problems and pain,
GLAD that Capri is in our lives and making them so much richer.
GLAD that God is good.
GLAD that he has provided a friend that is facing the same thing at the same time.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Capri Joy Such a blessing. God loves her even more than we do. Wow is she loved!