
The Friday afternoon ritual has taken on a new dimension, or maybe just a new person. Last Friday we three girls headed off for the regular vanilla milk shake. We chose Fusion today because Capri was not long off needing a feed. Instead she went to sleep and Bronte enjoyed getting her out of the car and having a nice cuddle. Bronte then lay Capri in the pram while we read the days mail and chatted about the day and the future. It made me realise that in this point in time that I was doing life with two girls that were travelling in completely different dimensions. Of course I knew this already :) but it was just one of those moments. I am thankful that they love being together and I pray that over the coming years and then when their lives look more alike that they will always enjoy being GIRLS together.
No comments:
Post a Comment