*Ate fresh broccoli from our garden today
*Paul added extra timber to the corral to stop the lambs escaping
*Weeded and mulched the veggie garden
*Bronte can now touch her toes
*Capri says 'bless you' when you sneeze
*When I sit on my loo I can watch black swans swimming
*Bronte came 4th in a recent Maths assignment
*I am loving John Eldredges book "Walking with God"
*Capri went to her first friends birthday party.
*We lost one of our geese to a fox a few weeks back :(
*Capri has taken to standing up in the bath; no sitting
*My work room is a mess, waiting for second cupboard.
*We all love chocolate
*The little person calls herself Capee
*I'm loving Spring.
*Bronte's school choir is doing a 'Hairspray medley'
*Councillor Harmer lives on.
*Our garage is full of church stuff. Manse now leased.
*No more fire - hopefully won't be required again in 2010.
*Got creative and made Capri the Pinny above, amid the mess.
5 comments:
Cute outfit.
Does the comment "Councillor Harmer lives on." ,ean that Paul is still on council?
Yes, no news on that front - still waiting for the inevitable. Your brothers life in general is not at risk - taking good care of him :)
No more fire? Waht does that mean?
It means that we have turned the fire off?
It usually runs 24/7.
We did relight it today so that we could successfully dry some clothes inside. Cool and wet outside today.
Post a Comment