I am not sure exactly how this happened, I must ask Bronte what she knows. BUT Capri arrived at the car this morning unattended, with a small back pack on and Patrick in her arms. Needless to say when we arrived at the shops after dropping Bronte to school, noises were made that the back pack and friend must come with us. My memory is not that bad - extra things, any extra things are a pain - and YES they were. The back pack was off by the time we had reached the top of the escalators. I must have put it back on her ten times before giving up and stuffing it in my handbag. As for dear Patrick he was abandoned in an isle with out so much as a second glance. He also ended up in the handbag. I was kind of hoping to down size that handbag.
We then visited Neeva and Dingi for a play date. We had a happy time together although Dingi was having a few "MINE" moments. Capri was soon playing the game too. Finally they played together with some plastic toys in a saucepan of water.
1 comment:
What cuties. so so so adorable.
Post a Comment