Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bonus



Some days your standard view is turned into something a bit special. You look out and think 'WOW, God you are amazing', and then you step out side to capture it only to be surprised again. A new detail is taken in.
Today I had been in my work room, and glimpsed outside to see the iridescent landscape as the sun dipped low. I just love this time of evening. But the best bit by far was when I went outside to snap a few picks I saw something that I had missed from inside, a low heavy cloud raining down in on spot - love it. I actually think that I missed the glowing light but I did get the rain :)

3 comments:

Diane said...

I think you got the glowing light as well. Fantastic. Our God is great.
Did you get hail?

mh said...

No, hail. Just that patch of rain over there :)

Chris said...

Amazing and beautiful