
I saw this skirt a few months ago at a local dress shop and loved it except for the synthetic lining and its $149 dollar price tag. A couple of days later I found the fabric on the roll just a few shops down the road. Surprising!! Needless to say I bought me some. The frustrating thing then was I couldn't buy the simple black knit fabric to line it.
A couple of days later again some girls from church were here sewing when one of their friends called to say that they were at the fabric shop in Inverell, did they want anything. Well, Verity didn't need anything but opened the invitation and I quickly jumped at it. My black fabric was in Armidale that afternoon. It actually cost more than the front.
Love my new skirt that only cost $47 and has a soft cotton lining. Yeh
2 comments:
Awesome and well done. It looks great!
Looks great. You are so clever.
Post a Comment