Friday, November 7, 2008

Thankful for... the creative process.

Edited 12.11.08
It appears that my chicken chick may actually be an owl chick. This identity crisis is yet to be resolved.




Thankful today for the rush that comes with the creative process. Designing, making and finishing a project, any project.
Thankful for the opportunity to work from home. Working (also know as playing) helps me to feel like I am contributing financial (although minimally) to the family, while still being completely present for Capri and the other jobs that need doing.
Thankful that it really doesn't matter what I make the magazine are happy to use it. The mag really liked "Comet" the frog and said that they would have any thing else in the same feel? style? I don't know... Did Comet have friends. Here is friend No.1 "Cikki" the Chick.

2 comments:

Lyndall said...

Has chikki's mum been sleeping around with an owl??? Stu

Diane said...

That is THE cutest, superlatively gorgeous owl I have ever seen. Go ceativity!