Thursday, April 24, 2008

What a HERITAGE.

I will be forever grateful to Mrs Cameron who was the superintendent of the ladies at the Bible College in Croydon. In 1928 she led my grandparents into a relationship with God, and as a result of their heart and passion from knowing God; I have an amazing christian heritage. The majority of the Gourlay family, partners and children know and love God. It is almost a celebration of God's goodness every time that we get together. So as a result of leading Alexander and Jean Gourlay to the Lord, over 50 other Gourlays have had there name written in the book of life because of the faithful witness of ONE WOMAN.


We have had a great weekend together and thankfully the rain did not stop us doing anything. All ages enjoyed the Flying Fox, the Giant Swing, the Quad Bikes, Canoeing and just chatting and playing games. What a heritage - I love this family.

No comments: