
Last weekend Capri and I headed to Port Macquarie for the Churches of Christ regional conference. Our group of 12 from Armidale considerably reduced the average age of those attending. Before we arrived there might have been 5 women under 50.
This is only the second year of the conference, so it is early days yet. Even though other options would be easier, most of us feel that it will be important for us to continue to support the conference and add our imput where possible to encourage that younger demographic.
Capri had something "going on" and was not her usual happy, happy self. Having said that she did really well, just a few unsettled moments on Saturday due to a slight temp. Thank you Paul for reminding me to take the infant Panadol, eventhough she has only needed it on two occasions so far in her life. The drugs and a 20min sleep did her the world of good.
My friends said that Capri was welcome anytime!!
I will be closely assessing Capri's form in a years time before I ask my friends to share accomadation with a 2 year old :)
Fact: Tricky to concentrate with a toddler.
Fact: Theme was "Standing Firm"
Fact: We made it to 2 Scrapbook stores (35 mins shopping in total)
Fact: Capri is into sucking things
2 comments:
She is so gorgeous. I wish I could be there to babysit.
I wish you guys were around to share this Sweet Pri. I know that she would love it.
Post a Comment