Saturday, May 16, 2009

An update

Paul is in Sydney for the PCYC state conference and will drive home Sunday morning. Thankfully he has Monday and Tuesday off. Yeh. He introduced Mal Leyland and his wife this week at a launch for the Outdoor expo later in the year. He enjoyed it and got a few laughs.
Bronte is sewing a bag for herself after watching TV most of the morning and having pancakes for breakfast. She and her junior high friends are knitting squares to make a blanket for a child in Uganda. Cute to see her knitting in front of the TV. She is pleased to be finished the NAPLAN? tests this week.
Capri is back in bed for her arvo sleep. She is slowly getting over her cold. Mum has had enough of the snotty nose that general gets wiped on her shoulder. Capri can now wave good bye and has said "bye" and waved at the same time. She discovered the dolls house and has had a lovely time playing in there. She also really likes veggie sandwiches for lunch (in 25 pieces of course).
Meredith is trying to finish 25 scrapbook pages this month for an online challenge. Some think I am nuts but I am really enjoying the challenge. So far I have done 15. Mum and Dad arrive in a couple of hours and I am so looking forward to spending the week with them.

No comments: