Today began with a sweet "Happy Mother's Day"from the mouth of Capri at 6am.
She had been tipped off by big sister who's bed she had just left.
Mother's Day is not a big deal in our home.
No pressies, no cards, NOTHIN'
But nothin' can lead to somethin' if you stay focussed.
I felt that I had a little leverage and said what I'd really like was a photo.
Paul, Bronte and I had a photo taken like below over 10 years ago. I really wanted another like it with Capri. But ..... you don't always get what you want! Capri is not all that well today. She sounds like Darfader (probably not how you spell it). The sun was a bit too much for her eyes.
Never mind maybe next week or next year :)
I don't give up to easy though.
The tripod came inside and this attempt was a little better.
We went from squinty eyes to big eyes.
I SO love these three.
4 comments:
I so love these "4" fantastic family. mum H alias G'ma.
Yay for a family photo.
It doesn't seem that much of an achievement considering what it must take for you to get a family shot Diane :)
Those crazy eyes!!
BTW it's Darth Vader. You had brothers in the 70's and 80's. It seems they have let you down. So, you need to come and hang out with Joel for some star wars education.
Post a Comment