This new alarm clock we have is good. A little unreliable at times - it goes off anywhere from 5.15am to 6.30am but most mornings bets the typical alarm clock. The good thing about the new one is that you HAVE to get up. The noise begins softly - like it is talking to you, and then the voloume increases until there is no ignoring it. The benifits for us is that we start the day and we now have time to go for a walk, which both of us need. Bronte has attended but is often found still under the covers.


EXTRA FEATURES
it smiles!!
3 comments:
Very cute. It wasnt until I read the extra features and reread that I realised the new alarm is Capri (I think I need to go to bed). I was beginning to think why you hadnt taken back such an unreliable alarm clock. Now I know...why would you trade that extra feature.
You forgot to mention that it is VERY cute!
delicious - that alarm clock looks great in blue - just like the older model
Post a Comment