Saturday, July 26, 2008

FUNNY

We had been finding it difficult to find the right "moment" to fit Capri's bath in. Another day would go by and we would say, never mind, tomorrow. Paul is the chief bather so I suppose that is where the difficulty arose, her feeds were not lining up with when he was there.
Anywho, the long and the short of it was we tried to squeeze a bath in just before her dinner and ours. The result one very cross Capri.
Then all of a sudden she stopped, she had found a plug, SOMETHING to suck.
Pretty funny we thinks. She only gets access to her hands about 15 percent of the day, as the rest of the time she is firmly wrapped :)
We will try to avoid a long term thumb sucker!!!!


2 comments:

Lyndall said...

Capri is cute and cuddly. I like seeing her photos. It gives me a clue of how she looks. I hope i see her soon. love Bethany

Natasha said...

Love the "plug" love the new shirt Paul lol. Hope all is well.