Friday, June 13, 2008

Expecting

The long weekend brought the arrival of the Shaw's and two girls with new cameras. So I found myself with the chance to record my growing baby bump with not just one but two willing photographers.


This taken by Oliva


This taken by Chris

Due to Doctors concern about me being "small" I had another ultrasound yesterday. Thankfully if proved what I was already pretty confident about - baby is just fine. I was 35 weeks yesterday and the babe "measured" 35w and 4days. Now I might just ask Dr Pain to put away his tape measure.

3 comments:

Lyndall said...

Great photos - Good work Shaw girls!
Highly scrapable with some profound journalling me thinks Mer.

Is the Doctor's name a euphamism 9Ie PAIN in the neck) or is it for real!

Anonymous said...

So glad everything is A ok with the bub, beautiful photos. Look forward to seeing the family ones as well.

Anonymous said...

That's a good looking bump! Good to see you're looking great.
Our girl is 'small' will probably be 3 - 3.5kgs. Like I'm disappointed that she won't be 4kgs?